Breaking News: George W Bush Presidential Library in Planning Stages
Topic Categories: Humor • Politics
Posted on: June 24, 2008 1:27 PM, by “GrrlScientist”
According to information leaked this week from the White House, planning is underway to design the George W. Bush Presidential Library, despite the fact that Bush has reportedly never read a book in his entire life. This library will include the following:
- The Weapons of Mass Destruction Room, which no one has yet been able to find.
- The Hurricane Katrina Room, which is still under construction.
- The Alberto Gonzales Room, where you won’t be able to remember anything.
- The Texas Air National Guard Room, where you don’t even have to show up.
- The Walter Reed Hospital Room, where they don’t let you in.
- The Guantanamo Bay Room, where they don’t let you out.
- The National Debt Room, which is huge and has no ceiling.
- The Tax Cut Room, with entry restricted only to the wealthy.
- The Airport Men’s Room, where you can meet some of your favorite Republican Senators.
- The Economy Room, which is in the toilet.
- The Iraq War Room, after you complete your first tour, they make you to go back for a second, third, fourth, and sometimes fifth tour.
- The Dick Cheney Room, in the famous undisclosed location, complete with shotgun gallery.
- The Environmental Conservation Room, still empty, but very warm.
- The Supreme Court Gift Shop, where you can buy an election.
- The Decider Room, complete with dart board, magic 8-ball, Ouija board, dice, coins, and straws.
- Additionally, the museum will have an electron microscope to help you locate the President’s accomplishments.
Proposed admission: Republicans – free; Democrats – $1000 or 3 Euros.