Manifestation happens all the time. It is not something that we “start to do” when we become conscious of it, or our awareness expands. We literally do it all the time. Even “time” is an act of manifestation.
Now, in the paradigm we are leaving behind, we decided to have set, solid, agreed parameters manifested and locked into place, so we could have a very particular type of experience.
The new paradigm we are partly into has us consciously manifesting what we want to experience.
We do this by first deciding what it is that we want to manifest in our lives, and then using various tools to consciously do it.
The biggest and most essential of these tools is DAYDREAMING.
Everything that you see on the planet was once daydreamed. It then became “reality”. And I am not just talking about technology, art, buildings, religions, ideologies, countries… and other “human” constructed objects and ideas. Even the “physical” ground you walk on, the trees, flowers, animals, the planet, the entire universe, was once (and still is) but a dream dreamed in conscious awareness.
So, what exactly is a daydream? Wikipedia has a lovely sentence to describe it:
“Daydreaming is a short-term detachment from one’s immediate surroundings, during which a person’s contact with reality is blurred and partially substituted by a visionary fantasy, especially one of happy, pleasant thoughts, hopes or ambitions, imagined as coming to pass, and experienced while awake.”I fully suggest you read the rest of that wiki daydreaming article, it will amaze you as to the effort extended to eliminating this particular skill from our world.
Daydreaming is often categorized as “fantasizing”. The main difference between the two words is that a daydream has the “possibility” of becoming real, while the word “fantasy” has been designated the energy of “not real”.
As a manifestation tool, this is how we use it:
- Decide one thing you would like to manifest. It could be a better connection with your guides, a new “something” in your life, a creative project, a trip, meeting ETs, your shopping list, or even sitting in front of something blank and “creating” it in the daydream… anything at all. But only one thing for now.
- Sit somewhere comfortable. Lying down is not a good idea, or you will likely fall asleep.
- Your eyes can stay open or closed. This is a personal preference. If open, you will find your eyes moving toward the top right or top left of your vision field. And moving the eyes there, whether open or closed, can help start you daydreaming.
- Now, “imagine” the scene, like you are watching a “memory” of something which has already happened. You are the director, so allow yourself to create whatever you like.
- If you have the problem of not being able to “visualize”, then use a pen and paper, and write it down, or a recorder and speak it out loud. Looking at a picture, like the rose in this article, and imagine touching it, smelling it, and looking at it in “real life”, also helps. So, get a picture of what you want to manifest and use it in your daydream.
- Any fears, or “this will never happen” type thoughts, are welcomed and embraced in light and love. The reason is that it is just a daydream, no need to get overly worried about it.
- The next stage is to “feel” it. Feel what it is to be there, do that, create that, experience that. A millisecond of “feeling” energy will do. But sustain it for as long as possible.
- Now release the daydream as something that has been lived already.